Friday, November 20, 2009

Twihaiku

Thought this was an interesting use of the 140 characters.

TwiHaiku - Twitter Poetry, is a free Twitter application that lets you share your thoughts, feelings, views or ideas about anything in a poetic manner.
Your short verses are reviewed, discussed and rated by broad audience, and moderated selection is uploaded to twiHaiku Twitter page so anyone may subscribe and follow the best collection of free short verse poetry online.

Here are some examples:

taken for granted/ what you had and what you loved/ is gone in the wind.

taken for granted/ what you had and what you loved/ is gone in the wind.

I know where the sky is dark, Somewhere it is blue... I know where the rainbow ends, I am with you

I am following this... whatever it is. I find many of the haiku authors pretty good, however some are pretty aweful also. I will have to wait and see to be able to make more of a determination.

Status update upon Twitter: Things are beginning to look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment